As a part of product lifecycle management, we have planned to upgrade our servers from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019. Upgrading to Windows Server 2019 can be done in-place on the server and does not require any additional changes in server or there will be no change or update on pre-installed application.
As per the IT standard, the upgrade path will be Windows Server 2012 -> Windows Server 2016 -> Windows Server 2019 and it requires 1-2 hours downtime per upgrade. There will be two phases of server upgrade:
Phase 1: Upgrade Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016
Phase 2: Upgrade Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2019
Phase 1 Schedule
- DEV1.zenfusion.uk on Friday 6th September at 2 AM GMT
- Lucee1 Server on Saturday 7th September at 2 AM GMT
- Lucee1-SQL on Sunday 8th September at 2 AM GMT
Phase 2 Schedule
- DEV1.zenfusion.uk on Friday 13th September at 2 AM GMT
- Lucee1 Server on Saturday 14th September at 2 AM GMT
- Lucee1-SQL on Sunday 15th September at 2 AM GMT
The server snapshot will be taken prior initiate the upgrade process so that we can quickly revert to a known-good configuration in the event of any issue during upgrade.
If you have any concern, you may write us on email@example.com.
ZEN Managed Service
Thursday, September 5, 2019